More people die of heart disease
than cancer or accidents.
Page under construction. Please bear with us.
Mailing: P.O. Box 731, Port Neches, TX, 77651
1. AHA, Prevalence of uncontrolled risk factors for cardiovascular disease: United States, 1999-2010.
2. CDC, Current Cigarette Smoking Among Adults in the United States
3. New CDC report: “More than 100 million Americans have diabetes or prediabetes”
4. Metabolic Syndrome: A Growing Clinical Challenge: Epidemiology
5. How many Americans have high cholesterol?
6. More than 100 million Americans have high blood pressure, AHA says
7. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics 2017 At-a-Glance
8. AHA, Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics—2012 Update